runs on almost all Windows Pocket
PCs (Windows Mobile 6, ..., Windows CE 3.0) which have a touchscreen and you will very likely want
to download the file PocketGrandmaster_installer.exe
To make sure PocketGrandmaster runs on your device, just install the trial
version, before ordering a registration key.
If your Pocket PC runs an older version of Windows (older than Windows Mobile 2003, e.g. Windows CE 3.0),
you will need the Windows CE 3.0-version
If your Pocket PC is *really* old, it might use a MIPS- or SH3-processor,
in which case you'll need the MIPS- or SH3-version of PocketGrandmaster 2.1.
The list below shows some devices on which PocketGrandmaster
was successfully tested. If your device is
not on the list, just download the free trial version and give it a try - it
will very likely work!
- StrongARM / XScale
- Acer (N20, ..., n50, n311), Amigo 600c, AnexTEK SP-230, Asus (MyPal, Pxyz), Audiovox Maestro PDA1032
- Cassiopeia E-200
- Dell Axim X5, X30, x51v, ...
- Dopod (6xy, 8xy, CHT), E-TEN, Fujitsu Siemens Pocket LOOX
- HP Jornada 567, 568
- HTC (Pxyz, ...), I-Mate
- iPAQ 2015c, 3150, 3160, 3630, 3660, 3835, 3850, 3870, 3950, 3970 (XScale)
- iPAQ H1910, 1930, 1940, 1945, 2210, 2215, hx2490, 4150, 4155, 4350, 4355, 5100, 5450, 5455, 5500, 5555
- Intermec, Medion, MiTAC Mio, NEC MobilePro P300, O2 XDA, Orange SPV, Qtek
- Samsung (i700, SCH, ..), Symbol
- T-Mobile (MDA, Phone Edition)
- Toshiba 2032, E310, E330/E335, E350, E550/570, E740/750, Genio-e
- ViewSonic Pocket PC V35/V36/V37
- Cassiopeia EM 500, E-115G, E-125G, E-125
- Palmax PD-131 - PocketGrandmaster ran but with rare instabilities
- Aero 1520, 1550, 2150 - PocketGrandmaster ran but with infrequent instabilities
PocketGrandmaster 3.x does not work well on square screen
(the info-line below the board is not visible, is fixed in 4.0) or on devices with a
resolution different from 240x320, 480x640, 320x240, 640x480 (e.g. Jornada
720). Try PocketGrandmaster 4.x or newer, if you currently run an older version.